We’re keeping track of your suggestions for future Items. We’re not committing to any deadline for any of these Items, especially since it might take us quite a bit of work and research to write about them. If you really want to motivate us, you might commission a topic so we have the time to do the work without going to debtors prison.
If you suggest a topic that we use in an Item, you might get a free eBook version of Effective Perl Programming. Oh, and you get to read about your topic.
- a tour of built-in commands (Mr. Z)
- deploying Perl applications (nxadm)
- POE (Mekk)
- multiprocess communication (Mekk)
- Moose stuff (hannahbrian)
- Flexible programming topics (hannahbrian)
- DBD::Gofer stuff (hannahbrian)
- Exceptions (Mekk)
- Charting in Perl (Zaphod Beeblebrox)
- Using JSON